Develop your reputation quickly with Getfluence
The world's largest catalog of premium media
Browse our catalog of over 20,000 premium media in all industries with our powerful search tool.
Centralize your media buying
A single interface to broadcast and track all your campaigns around the world.
Free access, exclusive offers
Access is free, you only pay for what you publish, and at the best price!
How does it work?
Define your audience
Select the media that meet your needs
Brief the media directly from our interface
Increase the editorial influence of your clients
20,000+ premium media around the world from all sectors work with us
2,000+ international companies and agencies already trust Getfluence
What is the awareness of a company?
The awareness of a company refers to the recognition of its brand or image among its target audience. This implies that the company is known and identified by consumers, business partners and competitors in the industry.
The awareness of a company can be measured by different KPIs (key performance indicators) such as :
- The number of visitors to its website
- The number of mentions of its brand on social networks
- The conversion rate from leads to customers
- The visibility on search engines.
How to increase the awareness of a company?
To increase the awareness of their company, entrepreneurs can implement a relevant digital communication and sponsored content strategy, aiming at generating qualified traffic on their website, reaching new potential customers and contributing to the brand image of their company. It is also important to monitor their e-reputation and to differentiate themselves from their competitors by proposing original and effective marketing actions.
What are the three types of awareness?
Awareness can be classified into three types: unaided awareness, assisted awareness and top-of-mind awareness.
- Unaided awareness: the ability of a company to be identified by consumers or business partners without external help
- Assisted awareness: requires outside help to be identified
- Top-of-mind awareness: the ability to be the first brand to come to mind when consumers think of a specific product or service.
Give yourself the visibility your company deserves
Adopt Getfluence now and become the key player in your markets.